I Must Be Crazy to Join My Family Business
" I Must Be Crazy to Join My Family Business"
- Success strategies in growing a Creative and Sustainable Family Business in Singapore!”
· Family businesses face unique challenges!
· Is it possible to differentiate between personal and business relationships?
· How do family enterprises decide on succession planning?
· How does one build a high performance business and yet at the same time, maintain a happy and rich family relationships?
About the speaker – Alvin Yapp
As a 2nd generation family business SME leader, Alvin is frequently interviewed by the mainstream media Straits Times, Channel News Asia and My Paper for comments related to HR. He also contributes to leading HR magazines like Human Capital and is a familiar speaker International HR conferences such as the Annual HR Transformation and Service Delivery Summit, Singapore HR Congress and Business-Connect Symposium on how to manage family business in a global business environment.
In 2009, Alvin was honored with JCI Top Outstanding Young Persons of Singapore Award and 2012 Singapore HR Leading CEO Award. Alvin is also the Ambassador for Singapore Children’s Society since 2014.
BusAds Pte Ltd, Singapore's market leader in outdoor advertising production, is currently driven by Alvin Yapp. A Business honors graduate and having traveled to more than 50 countries, Alvin chose to leave his middle management position in Singapore Airlines to join his father's business. Alvin will share his candid experience on the challenges he face as a 2nd generation business owner, and how he has learnt to use Human Capital as a competitive edge to stand out against his competitors.
Learn how BusAds leverage on the strength of unique family business management philosophy and successfully implement practices that transformed a company that does stickers on buses to an regionally recognised company that does stickers for aircrafts. Some of BusAds accolades include:
Leading CEO Award (SHRI)
Gold Winner - Asian Print Award 2014
Spirit of Enterprise Award 2015
Leading Employee Relations and People Management Award (SHRI)
Registration begins at 6:30pm, do join us!
This complimentary business seminar is organized by The Entre Club.
6:30 PM - 9:30 PM SGT
- National Library Board
- Venue Address
- The Drama Centre (Level 3, Function Room 1) National Library Board (NLB) 100 Victoria Street, S188064 Singapore
Bras Basah, City Hall, Bugis MRT stations
The Entre Club (TEC)173 Followers